- View test and lab results
- Make payments online
- Request appointments
- Exchange secure messages with your care team
- Request prescriptions and refills
|Are you a new patient and would like to save time filling out paperwork before your first appointment?||New Patient Paperwork|
|Do you need to request your medical records from your previous medical office and/or send your medical records from our office to your new office?||Auth to Release/Request Medical Records
Liberacion de registros a nuestra oficina
|The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), requires each patient is provided with a Notice of Privacy Practices (NPP), to the health care organization’s patients.||Notice of Privacy Practices |
AVISO DE PRÁCTICAS PRIVADAS
Things to know before your appointment
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time, even if you have completed your paperwork in advance, so that we can review, update or complete your demographic information.
- Also please notify us immediately of any changes in your name, address, phone number or insurance.
- Please send medical records before your appointment to our fax # (844) 971-5901 to help your provider understand your full health history.