- View test and lab results
- Make payments online
- Request appointments
- Exchange secure messages with your care team
- Request prescriptions and refills
|Are you a new patient and would like to save time filling out paperwork before your first appointment?||New Patient Paperwork|
|Do you need to request your medical records from your previous medical office and/or send your medical records from our office to your new office?||Auth to Release/Request Medical Records |
Liberacion de registros a nuestra oficina
| The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), requires each patient is provided with a Notice of Privacy Practices (NPP), to the health care organization’s patients.|
Open Payments Database Notice – 1/1/2023
The Open Payments database is a federal tool used to search payments made by drug and device companies to physicians and teaching hospitals. It can be found at https://openpaymentsdata.cms.gov.
For informational purposes only, a link to the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Open Payments web page is provided here. The federal Physician Payments Sunshine Act requires that detailed information about payment and other payments of value worth over ten dollars ($10) from manufacturers of drugs, medical devices, and biologics to physicians and teaching hospitals be made available to the public.
|Notice of Privacy Practices |
AVISO DE PRÁCTICAS PRIVADAS
Things to know before your appointment
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time, even if you have completed your paperwork in advance, so that we can review, update or complete your demographic information.
- Also please notify us immediately of any changes in your name, address, phone number or insurance.
- Please send medical records before your appointment to our fax # (844) 971-5901 to help your provider understand your full health history.